How do I install BookBuilder for Mac OS?
Last Update vor einem Jahr
- Download the BookBuilder disk image from our website.
- Locate BookBuilder.dmg in your Downloads folder and double-click to run it
- Agree to the License Agreement
- Drag the BookBuilder icon into your Applications folder
- To run BookBuilder, locate it in your Applications folder and double-click to run it
- Once you've purchased BookBuilder Standard or BookBuilder Pro for Mac OS X, select Register BookBuilder from the BookBuilder menu and enter your Laridian Customer ID and password to enable the full features of the program.